Monday, January 08, 2007

Yo, yo.

Not a ton going on...

Lets see, training for next year is going well. I hit up the gym for weights on Friday and I am going again today (Monday). A famous fast Moore brother likes to mock me for riding the trainer inside a lot. I did get outside this Sat. for 3 1/2 hours gravel fun with his not as fast (but still fast) brother and some other cohorts. The course we took had no shortage of hills and we were all hurting at the end. Oops, I mean they were all hurting at the end;) I had brought the camera for documentation, but the batteries were dead.

Sunday I hit up the trainer for 1 1/2 hours. I just rode tempo, and subsequently put out my highest average power since I started using the power meter that comes with the trainer this winter.



Oh, sweet stuff about to happen. My first ever winter training camp will start this week. Wed, Becky and I are flying to Phoenix for her to dominate the Rock 'n' Roll marathon. I'll bring the new road bike and get some OUTSIDE miles in. Looks like the weather will be in the high 50's, so arm and leg warmers may inhibit my tan.

Dude, I am going to be as fast as a superman ninja next year. For real I am.


Quick, your boss is coming. Get to work!!

No comments: