Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Do you have a window at work? Looks pretty outside doesn't it. It is a great day to work,or pretend to and search the internet.

It is that time of year where the leaves fall and we are constantly told of the impending doom that winter brings. Time to break out the winter gear and lay
the groundwork for next year.








This image keeps popping up in my mind. This is around 10PM or so in the 24 Hours of Nine Mile (or was it 19). Becky is helping me stuff my face in between laps. I am playing catch up at this point because of a broken frame. Full recap tommorrow.





Next year I hope to be doing this again. Maybe I'll get two or three 24 hour races in next year. The race before the race begins Nov. 1.

For now I gotta go paint.

For now, you gotta get back to work.

No comments: