Notice something different? I thought this new background was a little more reflective on my life as a vagabond that refuses to travel.
My day this morning has been listening to interviews at the 24 Hour World Championship (http://www.bikelights.com/News/Headline_more/worldsvideo_06.htm). It's cool to see these guys ready to get down.
Last night I spent modifying this site. It took a loooong time as I am no pro at this. The wife spent the same time working on a scrapbook of recently deceased Logan. Logan was Nina's best friend, and mine as well. He died at the age of 5 because of complications from his cancer treatment. His death hit us hard, but we try to remember him in our own little ways. I keep trying to post a pic, but it doesn't want to work.
Oh well. You feel like getting back to work sometime today?
FTP
Cyclo Cross Is Coming! (Or It Is Gone)
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment