Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm blowing up part ???

From the Northern regions, Tim Ek sent me this from the Duluth Paper:

Ek leads Duluth contingent

Tim Ek finished second in the Ragnarok 105 ultra cycling race on Saturday in Red Wing, Minn., to lead a pack of four Duluth riders.

Ek covered the 105-mile gravel road race in 6 hours, 16 minutes, and finished just 10 seconds behind the winner, Charly Tri of Rochester, Minn. Ek was awarded “King of the Mountains” for his performance in ascending eight climbs.

Fellow Duluth riders Charlie Farrow (fourth in 6:17), Rich Hendricks (16th in 7:02) and Jeremy Kershaw (20th in 7:05) joined about 100 riders who competed in the race over hilly terrain.

---------------------------------------------------------

No picture of me? No gushing about my amaziness? I didn't even get a twitter mention from Lance! At least all the new endorsement deals help settle my rage. Look for me on the GoDaddy! commercials and on "Dancing with the Stars" next season. That Wheaties box should be in supermarkets soon as well.

Oh, I have to signing to get to...btw.

No comments: