Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gangsta rolling

Hmmm, what has been going on? Well, I intended to put my body into the hurt locker after Ragnarok with lots of riding and intensity and that seemed to work all too well. I took 2 much needed days off and finally have the spunk in my legs that seemed to have been missing for almost 2 weeks.

Tested 1/2 of my light set up for Transiowa and it is all systems go, but I am not sweating things like I may have in the past. It is always fun to see people going nuts with what set up for water, bags, tires, and bikes. People seriously will be sweating big decisions up until race day. I just want to ride.

Picture was blurry, but what do expect when rolling on gravel at night?
I am excited for Transiowa to be done because that signals full force into the more fun mountain bike season. TI and Ragnarok are great distractions until fat tires rule the summer days. Tonight is another Eastwood TT. Fun times.

BTW

No comments: