Monday, March 31, 2008

Another weekend, more working.

You know what this means....

Time for my Dad and I to head up to the cabin for more work. Cable, WI seems to have snow cover still, but not for long.


Friday afternoon I was able to sneak away for a few hours to ride my monkey. Spider Lake Road proved to be very soft, but fun to ride.


I snuck into this guys cabin and and left a note stating, "take that sucka"!!!



Camba has maps all over. You can see were I was, you can see where the cabin is (C9).


Getting farther and farther away.




Pretty, so pretty.

Many head into the Northwoods, some do not make it out.


This sure beats the gravel roads around Rochester.



Ice, ice baby. Even the gravel roads up there are incredible.


Deer are everywhere up there. It is a little absurd.


Shoo!


This is a 2 minute walk from the cabin. Right next to the Canoe drop in. Did I mention that you can enjoy the cabin too?


The women folk came Saturday to help clean, and stain the walls. Left to right; Kim, my sick sister, my momma, and my baby's momma. Pic taken at one of the restaurants at Telemark Lodge.
Me, the dog, the Baby's Momma in the living room, chillin'.


Upstairs before.


















Upstairs after.
Same spot.



















.
. Upstairs before.















.
.


Upstairs after, same corner. Upstairs is 99% done and it looks flipping awesome!


















.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.Dang it, more deer!!!
.

Kim got sick. She got it from my brother Peter. He got it from my Dad. Now I have it. Nina tries to be supportive.
.
.
Special shout out to my family. Because of them, I am home with really bad stomach pains, aches all over, and frequent trips to the bathroom. If history is any indicator, I will be up and at'em tomorrow. Again, family, I could not have done it with out you.

My folks left early. Sunday was my second niece's baptism. Becky and I were not invited. I guess after my sister-in-law's Dad (her mother recently passed, R.I.P.), Uncles, Aunts, and several friends, there was no room left for anyone except my parents on my brother's side...again. Nope, siblings were not welcome (luckily for her, she does not have siblings). Am I spiteful? Yes. Do I care if they know? Not anymore. Do I think they care? No. In the not sinking to their level department, we continue to send Christmas cards and they will be invited to the baby shower and baptism of our child. I guess there is always the hope the things will change, but after close to 5 or 6 years of this, hope wains.

Time for you to work. Millions on welfare are counting on you.

No comments: