Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So you wanna be a player...

...but your wheels ain't fly? You gotta come to my house, and get a pimped out ride.

Yo playa, some foo juz rolled up wid a wad o franklins and swiped dis bike, ya hear me. So iz all sold now, ya hear me.


For Sale: SUPERFLY 100, $2,800 without wheels, $3,400 with brand new 2011 Bontrager Race X-lites

This has a combination of my 2010 Superfly 100 and brand new 2011 gear. The main frame is the brand new, never ridden 2011 model thanks to circumstance, I will be keeping the old main frame just in case it comes in handy later on. Brand New items are in bold. The chain, brake pads, and chain rings saw very little action so far. The color combination on the frame is really cool looking, even to the wife.

The fork is the Reba XX with remote lockout. The remote lock is so nice to have when getting out of the saddle. Handlebar is the super cool and light CARBON race x-lite. Sram XO throughout.

The only reason I am selling this bike is to replace it with the 2011 model, something I do every year. This is a smoking fast bike and I relish the fact that I get to own it.

There are some scratches on the crank and on the underside of the chainstays.

charlytri (at) yahoo (dot) com.

New, never ridden items are in bold.

Frameset
Sizes MD (17.5")
Frame2011 OCLV Co-molded carbon main frame and 2010 rear swingarm, G2 Geometry, E2 headtube, ABP, topswing carbon link
ForkRockshox XX Reba with REMOTE lockout.
Rear ShockFox Float RP23, 110mm travel, Boost Valve, air pressure, 3-position Pro Pedal, external rebound, 7.25 x 1.75" custom race tune
Drivetrain
ShiftersSRAM X.O Redwin
Front DerailleurShimano XT Direct Mount
Rear DerailleurSRAM X.O Redwin
CassetteSRAM PG990 11-34 9spd
Bottom BracketBB 95 Integrated Cartridge Bearing
Wheels
WheelsOptional: 2011 Bontrager Race X-lite Wheels.
TiresBontrager 29-3 Team Issue TLR 2.0", 29-3 Team Issues TLR 2.25"
Components
Crank SetTruvativ Noir Redwin Carbon, 44/32/22
SaddleBontrager Race X Lite, superlight hollow titanium rails
SeatpostBontrager Race XXX Lite Carbon OCLV, Carbon Shaft, infinite adjust Carbon Bontrager head
HandlebarBontrager Race X Lite CARBON Big Sweep, 660mm width
StemBontrager Race X Lite OS, 7d rise, 31.8mm, 90mm
HeadsetCane Creek Frustrum E2 1-1/8"-1-1/2", semi-integrated, cartridge bearings
BrakesetAvid Elixir CR hydraulic disc, 160mm 6 bolt rotors front and rear





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell me your Ragnarok dominating Superfly hardtail frame and fork please; I miss mine.

Best regards, Nate H.

Charly Tri said...

The frame was sold as part of a bike sale already. The new 2011 bike will be there with the same fork in it's attempt to bring back the rock. Sorry, I know it makes you sad.

Anonymous said...

It does make me sad. I'll remind you about my desires (Superfly related) during month 11 of this year...

From the bottom of this heart, Nate.

dsds said...

I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.
TLR Carbon wheels