Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We are here, no baby yet, but close.

As of right now, Becky is resting and I have some time on my hands while I sit next to her. Wi-Fi is nice (how do you say wi-fi Teri?). All of these pictures are straight from the camera and I don't know how to turn them so too bad for you.

We came in at about 4pm in time to get some Oprah time in. Becky did not want to come in yet, but Doc Carey said she needed to get her butt in. She was 5cm when we got in. The epidural (spelling?) was installed about 5:30-6ish. Becky is digging the drugs.

There was a small scare as I got some food that was really nothing to worry about, but they have her on oxygen anyways for the next couple of minutes.

We are a little bit aways, I'll keep you all updated.


As we got here.


Nina is here in spirit.


Oprah had Suze Orman on to talk about people's money troubles.


Becky breathing in the good stuff.

Erin "Doc" Carey wanted to get her picture in here as well.

That is it for now, stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Gilbs that she looks great! I am so excited for you two and I can't wait to meet your little one. Oh, and Hi to you, too, Charly. :)