Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rapid City, yo.

So the woman and I spent a week in Rapid City chilling, hiking, and riding. Here we rode at Storm Mountain. A fun loop through the black hills where fun fire roads, flowing singletrack, strong climbs, and very technical rock sections greeted us. I want to thank my homie Cory for the 411 on the places to go while there. For those that don't know, Cory use to be a boy scout. He also got some chick knocked up recently and I guess his wife is cool with it.


Becky descending like a mad woman.


A pic with both of us, and the only one with me in it.
In other news, we knocked out 2 episodes of "The Office: Season 3" last night. Our new bobble head Dwight is sitting peacefully in our kitchen.
.
That is it for now. More daily musings to come.
.
Gonna ride for a couple hours and then go to work. Word.

No comments: