Monday, December 18, 2006

Wasss uuuppppp?!?!?!?!

I haven't updated for a week. Weird eh?

FRIDAY:

Let's see. I lifted Friday morning (you should see my pecks). Worked during the day. Went to Corkette and Husband of Corkette's for dinner with the wife. We talked at length about how Corkette plans on racing in Chequamegon this year.

SATURDAY:

Went out for 3 hours on the cross bike with Mr. Carey. We explored gravel roads and sprinted for every mail box and road sign. Afterwards we stopped in Dunn Brothers for a cup of Joe and a scone. Mark let me pay. Thanks dude! We ran into some fellow cyclists there to recover as well. Let's just say that not all of Mark's coaching clients listen to well, right Allen?

SUNDAY:

CHRISTMAS PARTY!! Hung out with the 2.3 billion people that constitute my mother's side of the family. I feel more and more like a stranger at these events. Sooooo many cousins, uncles, aunts, spouses, girlfriends, babies, and who knows what else. I did hop on the trainer with the intent to ride for 2+ hours, but a something I ate earlier caught up with me and I ended with 1 1/2 hours.

MONDAY:

I am lifting tonight. The baby's momma has conferences all night, so maybe I'll have one of my famous keggers tonight. I'll invite all the local high school cheerleaders over for drinks and studying.

Oh, look at the time! You need to get back to work!

No comments: