Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tests suck.

Did the threshold testing yesterday.

It hurt.

Yes Richard, I did vomit a little. Good thing was that I had already drank the water out of one bottle. It made it so I didn't even have to get off of the bike.

Two 8 minute intervals at full bore. My heart rate threshold is higher than I thought it would be, but it still freaking hurt.

Today, rode for almost 2 hours. No puking this time.

Something is up with the blog. It wouldn't let me post using "wysiwyg". That means I do not have the ability to show pictures right now. That is too bad for you, cause I got some sweet ones.

Watched the Carey's (yes the ones we feed) dogs this weekend. You ever seen a Labradoodle before?

I need to figure out this whole picture thing cause it ain't cool.

Sugar Daddy hasn't updated his blog in over a month.

Christmas stuff is going on. My baby's momma has got the Christmas cds going. Yey.

I am setting up a "trainer station" soon. Hopefully pics will follow.

Don't you have some work to do?
-----------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I got the picture thing working!! It seems that the camera is now acting up. Guess the batteries are dead, and I am waiting for them to charge.

This kid has the right idea.



Here is a qoute form my way news (article was linked from drudgereport.com).

{Clinton, who easily won re-election to a second term on Nov. 7, "is reaching out to her colleagues in the New York delegation and asking for their advice and counsel and their support if she decides to make a run," a top adviser, Howard Wolfson, told The Associated Press.}

Who does she think she is kidding? Of course she is gonna run. God help us all.

No comments: