Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24 hours of Salsa/Afton/Buck

Alright, my phone is not letting me download pics. Wrong format or something.

Anywho, big epic showdown this weekend. Three time defending champ Dan Dittmer is back to try to claim victory at the Salsa 24 Hour Fest, formally 24 Hours of Afton, formally 24 Hours of Buck Hill. I'll be there to make sure he works hard at defending the title. No more lolly gagging for me like last year.

What there will be for other tough men? I have no idea. I just know what I can do. I am anxious for a good old fashioned Dan vs. Charly battle though. Dan is like Kirsten Dunst from"Bring It On" and I am his urban counter part Gabrielle Union. At first we'll hate each other, but then grow a mutual respect that ends in a long friendship.

Now, it is time for you to get back to work.

1 comment:

J-No said...

Back dating/timing posts does not count as a post a day.