Monday, March 16, 2009

Useless update.

Just arrived back from the land of cheese last night. Abi wanted to see her Mom's side of the family.

Got my first true road ride in. Did my best to redline it with those that can hammer on the "drop the doc" ride out of Dousman, WI. Got to meet and then work with fellow mountain biker Nathan Guerra (5th overall in WORS). Together we tried our best to hurt those that claim the road as their stomping grounds. Gotta say, I was not hating how hard I could push it for this time of the year. Nathan and I would extend the ride by ourselves, hold hands, and talk about our feelings afterwards. He is a good guy to know.

What else, what else? Ummmmm, weather is supposed to be in the 60's today. Abi, Nina, and I plan on rocking the Bob stroller this afternoon. The trails might be rideable this weekend. Gotta get the taxes done today. Need to pick up a printer. Groceries have to be gotten. Are you bored yet? It's your own fault for reading this waste on work time, so BTW.

No comments: