Monday, July 23, 2007

Late in the update.

For all of my adoring fans out there, I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Seriously, I hope you can both forgive me.

My days of late have not been terribly exciting. Tapering more, riding less, feeling strong.

We started the siding on our newest duplex. The whole family chipped in; dad, dad-in-law, brother #1, brother #2, and the babies momma. It is about 1/2 done, but progressed has stalled.

The Paragon got replaced. I now have 2 Supercaliber's, 29'er of course. I realized the Paragon got no play, so it was time for an upgrade. I love my bikes. Get'm already for the big day.



Same, but not...weird.


Cutting siding.

Dad-in-law trying to kill himself.


My bro. He just left to go back to Maine, too bad.


That is all for now.

How about we all get back to work now?

No comments: