Sunday, March 25, 2007

Time on the bike.


Met up for the first Saturday group ride on this bad ass bike. Me and 15 of my closest friends tackeled 3 1/2 hours of asphalt. Not wanting to look like pussys J-No and I added a loop at the end which added 45 minutes to our ride. According to him we got in about 80 miles at roughly a 19 mph average. Felt like I could have gone longer...






Then went out Sunday for almost 3 hours of "bonding" with my woman on this beast. Three things that can make it a hard ride; tandem, 25 mph headwind, threshold intervals. Legs were toasty by the end.









Why do I do this? So I am not this guy...










...when I show up for to race on this bad mamma jamma.






At this point I already feel stronger than any point last year and I can "pinch" less as well. Cross my fingers, but things are looking good so far.

No comments: