Sunday, March 18, 2007

Riding with the fearsome threesome.

Went out on a reconnaissance ride with 3 of the top 6 riders in the MNSCS series yesterday. Just under 4 hours of gravel grinding and exploration. Did the Oxenburg on the Oxbow Classic course, and then went farther North and West were there are very few flat sections, and plenty of elevation changes.

From left to right. Chris Fischer, Brendan Moore, Me (with eyes closed dreaming about my Supercal), and Ben Moore. I was the only one without the "team" helmet. So sad.



Guys...hey guys...hey guys wait up!


Chris used this ride to get in some motor pacing behind the team car. He could barely maintain the 13 mph pace and finely cracked. Brendan calls this "caveman" motor pacing.

Today I went out by myself today to get in a couple of hours with some steady long intervals thrown in. One thing is for sure, I am consistantly working a lot harder this year then last.
Now I get to cut tile for the trim in our bathroom. Do you wanna help?

No comments: