Saturday, October 06, 2007

Unexpected baby news.

I was pumped for my across the midwest adventure. My baby's momma's momma and daddy are very sick though. Trip is postponed. Charly's big adventure is cancelled. So sad, so sad.


Now, I try to go finish one of the duplexes projects this weekend. Hmmm, work on the house, or ride my bike a ton. Which is more fun?
.
By the way, there seems to be a lot of baby news:
-Cory "Put a rock in your jersey" Gross and Sabrina are about ready to pop with #1.
-Richard "Local Schmo #1" Bennet and Diane just pumped out #3 this wed.
-Jason "J-No since 2000" Novak knocked up his wife. Now they found out there is 2 creatures in her belly, not one. This would make #3 and #4.
-Our old neighbors Maren and Steve "old neighbors" Rudzik are ready to pop soon as well.
.
In other baby news. ***Drum roll please*** After trying for a long time, Becky and I are proud to announce that she is not pregnant!! This is very exciting news for us. We have been trying for this since we got married. We just found out recently and I am bubbling over with excitement. I also notice that Becky has that "glow". I have heard of the non expectant mother glow, but had never thought it was real.
.
Congrats to everyone, and I guess that includes us!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Assuming your post is supposed to say that Becky is NOW pregnant instead of "not" pregnant. Just clarifying, though. Congrats!!!
~the moores!

Charly Tri said...

No, you read correctly. Preganancy will come soon enough. Just my attempt at humor. Tell Tegan I said "hi" when you let him out of his kennel.

BlueEyedBikinBabe said...

Congrats on not being pregnant. (I think) Anyway..what happened to pro or local schmo? That was fun!
Sorry you guys got sick. Does that mean B missed her race?

BlueEyedBikinBabe said...

OK OK OK I misread! :P