Thursday, April 26, 2012

Transiowa and a mystery

First off, I found someone that obviously does not know me well to room with for Friday night. Yeah me!

Second, looks like there is a chance right now we could be starting in rain at close to freezing temps. Hot damn this ought to be interesting.

Third, my Dad found this old medal of mine. It probably is pre 2000, but I can't say for sure. I think I know the race, but extra cool points for the person that can help me identify where this came from.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Wheels crit, my driveway, you won by a physics defying recumbent throw, leading to indignant passion to redeem oneself at every race for the rest of my career...

Thinking of you this weekend and watching for updates.

Charly Tri said...

Yeah, I think you were still on the 26" big wheel. After you saw how I had superior traction and much better ability to roll over curbs with the 29'er out front.