Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A ? for a ?

Is the pope Catholic?
Is a Zebra black and white?
Is Elvis dead?
Does a bear crap in the woods?

These are all appropriate ways to answer a question with a question and the point is made.

Well, what if you just want to say "kind off"? Well now you have that chance. When someone asks if you like their outfit and your are indifferent, just ask "Does Charly Tri have a beard"?

You see Tuscobia is this weekend. I'll be racing the 75 miler. I don't technically qualify for the 150 miler. Arrowhead 125 approaches as well. These both have the potential to be very cold, thus my attempt at facial hair. Check it. Not really a beard, not a goatee.
Now I know you're wondering where to get the sweet Chain Reaction Cycles/29er crew shirt. Sorry, I had it custom made for me. I am contractually obligated to show both labels in every picture of mine on the blog. There are lots of other rules, they are thick contracts. One thing I slipped in though, is every time I visit their headquarters they need to have bowls of M&M's ready for me sorted by color. Also, when I visit they need to play this video on TV no more than 10 feet from the entrance.



As always, you should get back to work.

No comments: