Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Becky holds the baby!!

When I say Becky holds the baby I am referring to her niece about a year ago. Becky still has the "next coming" hiding out in her stomach.

Anywho, the baby has officially waited long enough for me to get he/she's room ready. The trim is all in except for some quarter edging. It looks sharp. Now, I have to tackle the rest of the main floor.

Becky thinks it is plopping out today.

In the mean time I am already excited to get more projects done and then get started on my training next year. I had a lot of setbacks this year and so far that only gives me more motivation for next year.

Oh, and we are jealous right now. It seems like we are getting a few people renting out the cabin this fall and we can't go up and enjoy it as well. Soon enough, soon enough,

OMG, you need to get BTW. CUL8R. Dang I am hip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but the "next coming" is not really in her stomach. Didn't you pay attention in the baby class?

Good luck

-J-No

Janet said...

Tease. :-(

Jenn said...

I agree with Janet! I TOTALLY thought that was YOUR baby. So where's the stomach/belly? That baby she's holding isn't THAT big! Good luck, as always! :)
~the moores