Monday, September 22, 2008

#1 child.

Someday my child will grow up. I only hope that I have it in me to raise a brilliant child. One that is selfless, kind, smart, and compassiante. I imagine a fit, attractive, and hard working person that cares for their family deeply. Basically, I imagine my child as #1.

That is, when it finally plops out I can start the teachings. Until then, I will wait to raise the #1 child.

Can you believe Front Load went to work today? She will be induced tommorrow night if no baby. She is at least at 3cm so far. Almost time to pop out #1.

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/




Becky was amazed when I showed her almost all comments on the blog come during the week. Hmmm, I wonder why people are not looking at the blog on the weekend? Yeah, it is no secret you should be working right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This actually is a picture of your future child. I have seen it on ultrasound. U. G. L. Y. ;)

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what "anonymous" said, I think Becky's child will be beautiful. Okay, maybe cute. Okay, kinda not ugly. Alright, it will be hideous. I said it!...
Anonymous #2

Janet said...

DUDE! STOP TEASING US WITH YOUR POST HEADINGS.

I wish I had that t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

I love that the #1 child is also smoking. Ha!