Monday, January 07, 2008

Lots-o-things

Just an update on the cabin, it is on hold. An unfortunate death on the seller's side has postponed things for now.
____________________________________________

I got some stuff this Christmas (thanks baby Jesus) to help tackle the outdoors on the bike.




Shoes via the baby's momma.







.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Bike built up by myself, from myself. Charly, oops, I mean studded tires grace the wheel thanks to the folks. Picture was taken pre-ride.

___________________________________________________

Headed out for almost 3 hours. This would be my 3rd consecutive day of 3 hour rides outside. With the temps a little warmer in the mid 30's, I invited the trophy wife. Fog was the name of the day.

My fine wife riding in the fog with cows and geese hidden in the mist.



The gravel was a little sloppy.

Someone doesn't have sweet new winter shoes, thus their little piggies got cold. I will not name said person, but it was not me.

___________________________________________________

BIKE FOR SALE


16" TREK FUEL EX 8, WSD.


XTR, REBA, CARBON BARS, TUBELESS WHEELS


LIGHTLY USED BY THE WIFEY, IN FANTASTIC SHAPE.


$1,200 obo

That is it for now.

Get off to the new year right and be a little more productive at work, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got back to blogging again. I have had nothing to read for 2 weeks. My wife might be interested in that bike. I will talk to her and maybe set up a test ride.