Friday, May 11, 2007

Dreaming to dream

I just figured out how I can have a banner year.

I could have really cool race recaps like someone I know: "So I went to a race, blah, blah, blah. I got bored so I hung up my cell phone and attacked, blah, blah, blah. I gapped the field by 10 minutes, blah, blah, blah. I almost didn't realize I was about to cross the finish line, so I stopped e-mailing on my Blackberry and raised my hands in dominance, blah, blah, blah. My brother and my other teammates(Part of the The Empire) cleaned up the rest of the top spots, blah, blah, blah. After the race I saved 14 kids from a burning building, blah, blah, blah. Ok, ok, I saved them DURING the race, but I did not want to brag."
Note: My race recaps would not include my brother, or saving kids from a burning building, as my brothers don't race and I burn easily.
Oh to dream, to dream.
Alright, time to stop dreaming and go to work.

No comments: