Friday, September 29, 2006

I bet Donald Trump doesn't do this.

Is it time for your lunch break? Ok good, then read on.

So we are buying a duplex (our third) and the current owner is cool with letting us change some things before the tenant moves in. I just got done finishing the ugly, smoke stained wallpaper from the kitchen and hall, Becky called it quits at 10:30 pm.

I got to thinking about the cross race this Sunday and how I plan come at the other riders like a Spider Monkey! Stripping walls is the PERFECT training!!



Wallpaper being shown who the boss is.












Proper wallpaper removal requires 1 part stripper and 3 parts coffee.











Picture of the chaos in the kitchen from the webcam. Looks like it caught me sleeping!










The teddy bear says it is time to go home.












So, I worked from 10 am to 1 in the morning between the shop and the property and you can't even work a full 8 hours without checking out my blog? That is truly sad.

No comments: