Monday, September 24, 2012

Big 'ol garage sale

Want something?  charlytri (at) yahoo (dot) com.

 I also have a nice carbon 29" wheelset with DT hubs that I have to clean up for sale as well.  Those will be $850.


2012 Trek Superfly 100 Pro 17.5", $4,250, So you want to ride like the cool guys, I got the bike.  The bike itself has a few tiny chips and some wear on the cranks, but as a whole it is fantastic shape and stock except the new XR1 bontrager tires.  The seatpost/seat/stem/handlebars/grips/tires are all brand new, never ridden.  The chain is very new as well.  I have not had a chance to ride this bike much as life is unfair.



New 2012 Bontrager 29" Race X-Lite Wheels, 15mm thru axle front, 142X12 thru axle rear, smoooooooth bearings, light and fast.  $400

2012 Fox RP23 shock with Kashima coating, very low miles, 7.25"x1.75" $220

Brand New Sram Black Box Ceramic bearing Bottom bracket, GXP, use with your truvativ/sram cranks, $125

Brand new, MRP chain guide to go 1x on your drivetrain.  Direct mount E2 mounting.  Just use one ring upfront!  $30

5 comments:

.. said...

hecamusic.blogspot.com ¡Te gustara!

Unknown said...

Do any of these items come with stickers?

Will I see you at any of the cross races? Since I don't see you posting that fancy carbon cross bike of yours on here.

Charly Tri said...

That would be a firm maybe. Funny how I will make plans in my head and life gets in the way. I think the cross bike is just going to stay put for a long while.

Lluvia said...

http://4eeveryoung.blogspot.mx/

ME encantaría que visitaras mi blog

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting for the discounted Cross bike. Or a Pro deal on a fatbike. You know. 'cause I'm that cool.