Friday, September 18, 2009

WI worlds approaches.

I've been busy, leave me alone. 

Well, our basement is coming along since the "flood".  Sheetrock is done and carpet goes in Monday.  At the same time I found out about a ton of water damage at a rental of ours from a leaking toilet.  Needless to say this last weekend was the first time I did 2 consecutive days of riding in the last 3 weeks.  I have been a very busy boy.

Now I am getting ready for the WI mountain bike worlds, also known as the Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival.  I love everything about this weekend except the race.  The WI blogs are all a flutter about their blessed gravel road race.  Should be a fun time up at the cabin.

I have my tandem for sale for real now.  Craigslist ad is here, http://rmn.craigslist.org/bik/1377528526.html.  Buy it or die.

I am just trying to get out a lot now and get ready for a big week next week on the bike.  Moab is getting closer and closer.

FYI, I am not sure how this entry will look.  I am sending this through e-mail, which is much faster. 

I should stop now, don't want to take up too much of your work day.

No comments: