Saturday, September 29, 2007

I like to 69.

So I have some time on my hands to update. Today you get three posts in one. Each separated by entertaining pics.

This weekend was full of plans to get the siding and windows done at one of duplexes. Seems mother nature had a different idea and now I sit and watch the rain come down. Becky managed to get in a run before the rain. It seems this large, playful puppy followed her home. I am guessing he is about 9 months as he is almost full grown, but still extremely playful. With a white and tan pit bull head and tan body he is really cute. Nina and him seem to get along great! I'll be taking him to the local Paws and Claws here soon as it is not open yet. Who knows what we'll do if the owners are not found?



This Thursday marked the most important day of the year. Yes, "The Office" season 3 premiere! We had some folks over and fun was had. Michael Scott and the crew did not disappoint. The next three weeks are hour long episodes, so more fun times are on there way. There is one reason I watch T.V and this is it.



Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were spent in Las Vegas with KC, the two time MN series champ. We rode the latest and greatest Monday and Tuesday totaling about 8 hours on different bikes. Brendan had been to the trail system before, so while almost everyone else rode the groomed and overcrowded loops for their ten minute test ride, we went on mini epics on some sweet technical trails. We rode many different bikes. Brendan, a 26'er devotee, was enthralled with the rear suspension on the new Fuel Ex. I had my chance to ride that as well and enjoyed it, but the small (to me) wheels were bothersome. My pick for favorite bike was the new Trek Top Fuel 69'er (a surprise to this 29'er lover). With the 29" front wheel and 26" rear, the bike accelerated and handled like a small wheel, but had the grip and stability out front that I am used to. I do believe I am converted once again. Brendan had promised to break his 29'er virginity while we there, but as we were lined up for the buses on the last day I was half in the bag from free Trek margaritas and he had still not ventured into the darkside.
.
I'll try to get some picks loaded from Sin City, but the camera is in the car and it is raining still. Yes, I do not want to get wet.
.
For now, enjoy your weekend, watch some football, and forget about what Monday brings.

No comments: