Friday, July 13, 2007

Chillin with my Baby's Momma.

I got yelled at by e-mail that I have not updated my blog lately. Seems that Corkette has been at work too much lately and she needs some time to goof off, so are you happy now?
.
This has also been brought to my attention (see last line). What's that saying about imitation and flattery?

.
The Woman and I have been busy. Funeral, trip, work, tutoring, and duplex obligations have made things "fun".
.
We got a chance to disappear up North for several days. Grand Marais, MN was calling and we happily obliged. Hiking, biking, canoeing, and chillin was the name of the game.
.
We headed into Canada just cause we were so close (never been). Even made it into Thunder Bay which was ho-hum.



BECKY! What did I say about looking straight into the camera!! It totally makes it look like we knew the camera was there. Not cool. By the way, this is on the Superior Hiking Trail.




Headed briefly into the land of no buildings, structures, electricity, plumbing, phones, roads, or anything else that may help if we almost die.

Lutsen proved to be fun, but not very well maintained. I wanted to wear my most unbreathable jersey as to make things hotter (gotta get ready for Nine Mile ya know).

I managed to get out for close to 4 hours on the gravel by myself as well. Those back roads up there are way fun.
.
Anyone want to help me put on siding and windows this weekend?
.
Oh, well.
.
At least get the project done that the boss is waiting for, ie stop goofing off on the Internet.

No comments: