Friday, November 17, 2006

It has been a slow process, but I am getting my bike fitted with its new bits. It is looking dead sexy, imho.


In the mean time I have been showering at the gym and not shaving in the process. I am telling people about the "beard" I am growing, but in all reality I can grow a goatee at best. There isn't exactly a whole lot of hair growing on the cheeks. There was a kid in my 8th grade class that had a better beard then I could ever grow.


The "beard" is driving the wife nuts!! My next plan is to shave and leave a moustache. Why, cause it would drive Becky bonkers. Yeah, we all have our little ways of entertaining each other.


Now get back to work. While there, you can dream about getting yourself one of these. I should get mine in Jan/Feb timeframe.
I loof forward to doing it all night and all day on this bad boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you swap up to Kooka Levers?

Nice Blog.

Charly Tri said...

F##K YOU TCI!!!!