Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cha-cha-cha-changes

Notice something different? I thought this new background was a little more reflective on my life as a vagabond that refuses to travel.

My day this morning has been listening to interviews at the 24 Hour World Championship (http://www.bikelights.com/News/Headline_more/worldsvideo_06.htm). It's cool to see these guys ready to get down.

Last night I spent modifying this site. It took a loooong time as I am no pro at this. The wife spent the same time working on a scrapbook of recently deceased Logan. Logan was Nina's best friend, and mine as well. He died at the age of 5 because of complications from his cancer treatment. His death hit us hard, but we try to remember him in our own little ways. I keep trying to post a pic, but it doesn't want to work.

Oh well. You feel like getting back to work sometime today?

FTP

No comments: